Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is a type of business self-regulation to be socially responsible. CSR theories and commitments of the corporate sector are being re-written in the post- COVID world. Implementing partners will have to strengthen their cause towards the community even more as a stakeholder of CSR in India.
Here are 5 reasons why this new Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Practices in India Report 2019-20 is a must-have for the stakeholders of CSR-
- The report talks about how the Banking, Finance & Insurance Sector is increasing CSR activities across India to positively impact as well as address the developmental challenges that our country faces.
- The utilization of funding for multi-year Corporate Social Responsibility projects by BFSI is covered in this report. It would help in understanding implementation and coordination by implementing partners.
- The report discusses various initiatives in the areas like education, healthcare, rural development, environmental and social sustainability, eradication of poverty, and water and sanitation.
- The report will give you an insight into how most of the CSR projects are executed by implementing agencies.
- This report provides an insight in core areas like- reinventing business models, monitoring and reporting, technology and human resources and the future, of CSR in India.
Banknet Group & Subah’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Practices Report has highlighted a number of insights on CSR in India in the year 2019-20. (Click here for the CSR Report)
This report from Banknet Group & Subah is based on survey and several months of research in the year 2019/20. It is probably the only experiential educator on social responsibility and sustainability in the corporate and social sector this year. The report will guide stakeholders to work together effectively to better CSR practices and partnership in India.
Banknet has over 20 years of experience in the field of BFSI & IT research and conferences. Banknet publications based on extensive industry research have subscribers from more than 700 organizations in nearly 50 countries. Subah is an enabler of CSR with a mission to build enduring and sustainable communities for a better tomorrow. It renders research and advisory services on CSR to stakeholders & industry. They can be contacted at- email@example.com.